When you register for the DitaHavlova.com account, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Information, including your:
- name and e-mail address.
- billing information, if you make a purchase or pay subscription fees. This is required to complete a commercial transaction on the Website.
Information from third parties
Simply put: We collect information about you from third parties that we use to help us source potential customer leads.
We collect Personal Information about you from third parties such as social media networks. We use this information to source potential customer leads.
Other information We collect
Simply put: If we upload any user content to our Website, this may contain your personal information, which we may collect and use for the purposes described here.
We also collect this Personal Information as you use the Website:
- User Content. This consists of all text, documents, content or information uploaded, entered, or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the Website.
Automatically collected information
Simply: We automatically collect certain information about you when you visit our Website. We use this information to analyse your use of the Website and to improve our services.
When you visit our Website, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, operating system, cookie information, referring website addresses, pages visited, links clicked, text entered, and Internet Service Provider. We analyse and use this information to better understand how my users use the service, to maintain and improve our service, and in some cases, to publicly disclose aggregated statistics regarding our services.
Use of your Personal Information
Simply put: We collect your personal information to perform the contract you enter into with us when you sign up to use our services. We also collect certain information when we have a good reason to do so. We may send you direct marketing emails from us or our partners, but only with your permission.
We collect and uses your Personal Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including to:
- operate the Website and deliver the services.
- communicate with you about the services you use, as well as respond to requests for assistance, including account verification support if you’re having difficulty accessing your account. DitaHavlova.com will send a welcome email following registration to all registered users.
- display user content associated with your account and make sure it is available to you when you use our services.
- understand and improve how our users use and interact with our services.
- publicly disclose aggregated statistics regarding our users’ use of our services.
When you register with DitaHavlova.com and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract. When we process any payment made by you, we process your Personal Information to prevent or detect fraud, including fraudulent payments and fraudulent use of the Website. The legal basis for this processing
Storage of Personal Information
Simply put: We’ll retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary. For more information, please contact us.
Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Personal Information on our systems for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy, or until you request that the information be deleted in accordance with your right of erasure (see “Your
Even if I delete your Personal Information, I reserve the right to maintain a copy for legal, tax or regulatory purposes, but in such event, I will do so only as long as necessary to fulfil those legal, tax or regulatory purposes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Personal Information access and disclosure
Simply put: We disclose your personal information to third parties such as service providers. We also disclose your personal information when we have your explicit consent, or if we
We will only disclose Personal Information to third parties:
- when we use vendors, lawyers and service providers to assist us in meeting business or operating needs, such as providing legal services, hosting our Website, communicating with users, delivering and improving our services, e-mail communication, invoicing and payments, customer support services and analytics. These service providers may only access, process or store Personal Information pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us, and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations; or
- when we have your explicit consent to share your Personal Information; or
- when we determine that disclosure is required to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us and users of the Website, or to respond to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or requests by public or regulatory authorities, including requests by law enforcement authorities
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed by us or our remarketing partners on your hard drive by a web page server. Our cookies do not run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to your computer.
the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenient feature to save you
time. The cookie tells the server that you have returned to a specific page.
For example, if you personalise the Website pages, or register with the
Website, a cookie helps the Website recall your specific information on
subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your Personal
Information, such as your billing address or site preferences. When you return
to the same Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved,
so you can easily use the Website features that you customised.
We may place the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of my Website or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way my Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website more relevant to your interests and for remarketing as described below.
How to reject cookies
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can usually choose to opt-out by modifying your browser settings to decline them. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts
information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer
to aboutcookies.org. This site also provides details on how to delete cookies
from your computer.
Data security & integrity
Simply put: DitaHavlova.com website is designed to keep your personal information safe, however, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet or similar connection. You can do your part by keeping your password safe.
We are committed to taking reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access. We do this by using a range of technical and organisational measures including measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your personal information, please let us know immediately.
Website is designed to secure the Personal Information you provide on computer
servers in a controlled, secure environment, with protections from unauthorised
access, use or disclosure. When Personal Information (such as a credit card
number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of
encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
However, while we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of all data which is transmitted to the Website or to another website via the internet or similar connection. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of the Website, please keep this password safe.
Simply put: You have rights in relation to your personal information. Just contact us to find out more.
You have following rights in relation to your data
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reason why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems
- Right to restrict our use of your data – the right to “block” us from using your
dataor limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your
dataincluding where we use it for legitimate interests
To exercise these rights, please contact us. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues you raise.
To make enquiries exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data), please contact contact us for more information.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk
It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Third party advertising
Simply put: If you visit, or take any action on our website, targeted ads will be shown on other websites you subsequently visit.
We use remarketing services to advertise our products to you on third party websites after you have visited our Website.
Links to third party websites
Simply put: No one under the age of 18 should use DitaHavlova.com services.
We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this Website or engage our services. If you believe a child under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information, please contact us to have the data removed and terminate the child’s account.
Changes to this Policy
Simply put: We may change this policy from time to time. We encourage you to review this policy regularly.
We will occasionally update this Policy to reflect customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to be informed of how
We welcome your comments regarding this Policy. Please contact us at email@example.com.
For more information, please review my Terms & Conditions.